Fort Myers Home Watch Services
As a vacation home owner in Southwest Florida, you know there are many problems that can occur in your home away from home when you are not there. While it is a great area to live during the frigid months of the year, the environment can be the cause of damage that can result in thousands of dollars of damage if not caught early and mitigated to reduce the effect. Other things can occur that can be equally disastrous. Leaks, pest infestation, vandalism and even squatters taking over your home are real potential problems that can go unchecked when you are not there.
How do you avoid these problems?
A vacation home is one of your biggest investments and to leave it to neighbors, family and friends to look after when you are not there is not a reasonable option. It is a “favor” and not a responsibility for them. Their life gets in the way timely checks and if they find a problem, what do you really expect them to do? Are they bonded and insured if a situation occurs that results in further loss? How do you hold them accountable when they are doing you a favor? A professional home watch service like Coastline Cottage Home Watch is who should be looking after your home.
Why you should use Coastline Cottage Home Watch?
- Coastline Cottage Home Watch is a real, honest-to-goodness business that is bonded and insured for your protection.
- We are accredited by the National Home Watch Association who has been the leader in the Home Watch Industry since 2009.
- We are properly licensed by the localities we serve.
- We provide timely checks of your property based on our jointly customized home watch checklist.
- We can be available to coordinate access to your home when you are not there for maintenance and others when you are not available.
- We can make sure your home is ready for you to enjoy upon arrival.
- We can take care of closing your home when you depart.
- We can take care of your needs prior to and in the aftermath of extreme weather conditions and be your eyes and hands on the ground.
- We offer the only true peace of mind option to caring for your home when you are not there.
How do you get started with Coastline Cottage Home Watch?
The quickest and easiest way is to call us at 239-771-3125. Our normal business hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern time but we are available for emergencies 24/7. You may also leave us a message on our contact form and we will respond as quickly as possible. We can review your needs and our services, an inspection plan and get started with providing the care you expect for your home.